1)located in Jiangxi,china (mainland),we are a professional garment company which owns more than 200 staffs.
2)Our company name is :Nanchang byval garment limited
3)Our alibaba web is :www.byvalgarment.com
We provide oem and custom service and make various parment products based on the buyer’s demand and design .if you want us quote fir you ,pls provide your detailed request ,such as fabric,color,size,qty and your logo desigh,then we quote for you,best quality,best service,and best price,we promise ,tks.
Standard exported packing,one piece one poly bag, 100 piece to a carton .if you have any special requirement in packing,please let us know,we will do them as per your request.
The clothing fabric 100% combed cotton jersey fabric, 200g, high quality round neck plain short sleeve t-shirts for wholesale, if you have special request to the fabric, we can do it according your request
There are many colors to choose for every style, you can tell us your pantone number. Also as your request.
We have various sizes. Also up to your request.
6. Delivery time
Delivery of samples are about 3-5days.
Delivery of bulk production is up to your order ,but our lead time can meet your requirements for sure.
We don't have MOQ:
The quantity is bigger, the price is lower.
T/T: 30% deposit before production, remaining 70% before shipment
Thanks for you attention.
Factory sales directly! Competitive price! Byval Garment is your best choice, please give us the chance and believe in us.