Byval OEM customer design 100%polyester quick dry t-shirts sports t shirts

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$1.99 - $10.99 / Piece | 500 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Size:
xs S M L XL 2 XL 3 XL 4 XL 5 XL customer design quick dry sports t shirts
Color:
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 1000 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 100 Pieces) Less
Samples:
$150.00 /Piece | 1 Piece (Min. Order) | Buy Samples
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Technics:
Plain Dyed, plain dyed
Place of Origin:
Jiangxi, China
Brand Name:
Byvalgarment
Model Number:
BYVAL-20161086
Feature:
Anti-pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-wrinkle, Breathable, Compressed, Sustainable, EL Flashing, Plus Size, QUICK DRY
Collar:
O-Neck
Fabric Weight:
140 grams
Material:
100%polyester
Sleeve Style:
Short sleeve
Design:
Blank
Style:
Casual
Fabric Type:
Jersey
Fabric Material:
100%polyester
Weight:
140gms ,120-260g
Logo:
Customer's Logo are Available
Season:
summer
Size:
No Limited Size
Colors:
Any Color is OK
Collar Style:
O- Neck,V-neck,polo
Brand:
Byval-garment
Product Type:
T-Shirts
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
800000 Piece/Pieces per Month OEM customer design 100%polyester quick dry t-shirts sports t sh
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1 piece packed into 1 polybag; 80pcs packed into 1 carton.
G.W.: 12.5kg; Dimension: 60cm*40cm*30cm.
Customer's request are available
Port
Shanghai,Ningbo,Xiamen,Shenzhen...
Video Description
Product Description
Byval OEM customer design 100%polyester quick dry t-shirts sports t shirts
Welcome to OEM.We can meet your requirements of design, logo, fabric, color, size ect.

1.Details description:

 

ItemContent
Product nameOEM customer design 100%polyester quick dry t-shirts sports t shirts
Fabric100%polyester,65%cotton35%polyester,65%polyester35%cotton,100%cotton etc
Gramme

140g , 160g , 180g , 200g , 220g , 240g , 260g , 280g , 300g

Size

XXS,XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXL(EU standard, American standard, African standard) or as required.

ColorColors can be customized if you provide Pantone number
LogoCustom design for your unique artwork
SleeveLong sleeve, short sleeve,half sleeve,sleeveless etc
CollarO neck, V neck,Polo,U neck etc
MOQ500 Pieces

 

2.Product show:

.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg.jpg

 

        

Company Information

 

3.General description of our company

     Located in Jiangxi,China(mainland),we are a professional garment company which owns more than 200 staffs. Our company" name is : NANCHANG BYVAL GARMENT LIMITED ,our alibaba web is : www.byvalgarment.com.

 

     We provide OEM and custom service and make various garment products based on the buyer's demand and design .If you want us quote for you ,pls provide your detailed request ,such as material, weight, fabric ,color ,size ,qty and your logo design ,then we quote for you ,thanks .

 

Sample room:

 HTB1VIMzGVXXXXckXXXXq6xXFXXXB

Printing factory pictures:

HTB1gi3wGVXXXXcDXpXXq6xXFXXXK

Factory pictures:

 

 Product Categories

4.Colors:

 

No limited color, offer pantone number or fabric swatches to us is the best.

 

 

5.Sizes:

 

 Normally we do custom size chart, if you can send us your size chart to us is better; If you dont have, we are also can ask our pattern designer make for you for approve.

size chart

 

 

Packaging & Shipping

 6.Packing:

1 piece packed into 1 polybag; 80pcs packed into 1 carton.
G.W.: 12.5kg;

Dimension: 60cm*40cm*30cm.
Customer's request are available

 

image(6)

 

 

7.Shipping:

 

Shipping method

 

payment method

 8.Payment:

T/T:30% deposit before production, remaining 70% before shipment

 

T/T directly, L/C formally, PayPal convenient

 

Western Union small order and Moneygram etc.

FAQ

  9.Questions you may have:   

 1) What does Byval most do?

OEM or ODM projects,the customized manufacturing.

 

2) What is Byval good at?

We have great advantages on sublimation printing.

 

3) How long is the lead time?

7 days for sample. 2-4 weeks after sample confirmed

 

4) What is your MOQ?

No limit for the quantity,we could even do only 1 piece custom design for you.

 

5) Can samples be free?

No problem,it could be refundable when order placed.

 

6) Can I get a discount?

Of course,the more you order the cost will be lower.

 

   

   We work 24 hours. Anytime you have any question , pls feel free to contact us. If we are not by the side of computer, pls leave a message or send us an E-mail. We will reply you ASAP.
Maggie

 

Welcome to OEM ,thank you!

 

 

 

 

 

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like

Similar products in other categories: